Mon - Sat - 08:00 to 06:00 - Sunday - Closed
Our Location

Unit 3, Granby Avenue Garrets Green

Call Us




The essential items you will need to bring to Jan London Trade when hiring a vehicle are a valid driver’s license, valid ID, and a credit or debit card. You will also need to prove you are over 25 years of age, and there may be additional documentation required for international drivers.
No. At Jan London Trade you don't need to purchase insurance as we provide a damage waiver within the cost of your hire. You can, of course, take option to purchase additional protection products to reduce the excess further to give you complete peace of mind.
All drivers must be a minimum of 25 years old.
All drivers must produce a full, valid driving license. Non-EU license holders are required to have an international driving permit if the license is not in English. All renters must produce photographic ID - this can be a passport or driving license.
We accept all major debit cards except for Maestro, Electron, Solo and pre-paid cards. To hire our 4x4s and premium vehicles, we require a credit card. All cards MUST have the main driver's name on it.